1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your address, phone number or email address. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our
website and communicating with you.
- Other Information : Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition,
we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
- Information from Other Sources.We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may include
updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase
or communication more easily.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
- Agents : We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Special Offers : We may send you special offers from time to time, unless you choose to “opt-out” of receiving such offers. In addition, we may also send you special offers from other companies. Again, you may “opt-out”. If we send you offers from other businesses, we do not share your personal
information with them. The offers come directly through us. Please see the “opt-in/opt-out” selection at the end of this policy.
- Law Enforcement : If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also
release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- We limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, however, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
4. Your Choice: Opt-in or Opt-out.
- It is your choice whether to receive emails or special offers from us. If you do not want to be emailed please choose to opt-out upon receiving your first email communication from us or contact us at 516-829-1099.
- We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
6. Other Websites
privacy guidelines such as those recommended by the Online Privacy Alliance (www.privacyalliance.org)
7. Contact Us
The information contained in the lillingcpa.com site is for general guidance on matters of interest only. There may be inaccuracies, omissions and dated
information contained in this Site. Accordingly, the information on this Site is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering professional advice and services. As such, the information provided in this Site should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional advisors. Before making any decision or taking any action, you should consult with a professional.
While we make every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this Site is obtained from reliable sources, Lilling and Company LLP is not
responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this Site is provided “as is,” with no
guarantee of completeness, accuracy, and timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information. In no event will Lilling and Company LLP, its related partnerships or entities, or the partners, agents or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Certain links in this Site connect to other Websites maintained by third parties over whom Lilling and Company LLP has no control. Lilling and Company LLP is not responsible for any events that occur as a result of visiting them or for the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other Websites.